Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Resuming Content!

After getting exhausted with 2nd edition editing and re-works, I'm back at it.  Took a sojourn into 8th edition Warhammer 40K, and have now been rather burned out on it.  So, getting back into 2nd edition and will finish up the resources needed for this blog.  Have a few plans for the next few weeks:

  • Revise and update all sets of datafaxes.  These will be labeled "2020" when updated.
  • Edit, and relaunch the 2nd edition dice pack (adding 2nd edition compatible tokens)
  • Finish a few more cheat sheets.
  • Eventually add a 2nd edition battle report or two to the blog.
  • Revise and release some "Project Anvil" game modifications that my friends and I use to streamline some of the clunkier portions of 2nd edition.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, glad to see this blog return with more 2nd Edition goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. I'm always busy working on other games that I design and sell, but I keep popping back in here. We're finally doing some actual 2nd edition games - so I hope to post here more frequently!

      Delete